Traditional common law principles such as trespass and nuisance have evolved over time and have been supplemented by case precedent, statutes, ordinances, and regulations. Clients facing a complex and ever changing legal landscape often require a trusted guide and counselor at law to help them navigate an array of legal authorities and requirements. Some examples of our legal services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Negotiating and preparing agreements of sale and leases for commercial, industrial, and residential properties, as well as licenses and easements for rights of use and access
- Drafting mortgages, security agreements, and UCC financing statements as evidence of security interests in real and personal property and preparing notes, escrow agreements, and related documentation for the financing of real estate transactions
- Commercial litigation and arbitration to enforce contractual rights, restrain unlawful conduct, and obtain other remedies or relief
- Preparing and filing tax assessment appeals for real property
- Representation in the appellate courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
We invite you to learn more about our practice areas by reviewing the adjacent links.