Delaware County Bar Association Real Estate Practices Committee:
2015 Seminars and Workshops
The DCBA Real Estate Practices Committee will be conducting breakfast seminars in 2015 at the Delaware County Bar Association building located at 335 West Front Street, Media, PA 19063. The following topics and speakers will be presented:
- April 24, 2015 (Friday) – Seminar (1 CLE Substantive) – “Unrecorded Mortgage Assignments – The MERS Mess!” – Speaker: Charles W. Proctor III Esquire.
- May 22, 2015 (Friday) – Seminar (1 CLE Substantive) – “A Primer on the Different Types of Construction Contracts” – Speaker: Mary Jo Gilsdorf, Esquire.
- June 26, 2015 (Friday) – Seminar (1 CLE Substantive) – “Strategies for Setting Aside Tax Sales” – Speaker: Stephen M. Hladik, Esquire.
- July 31, 2015 (Friday) – Seminar (2 CLE Substantive) – “Residential Settlements and the New Rules beginning August 1, 2015 – Merger of RESPA and TILA under Federal Consumer Financial Protection Bureau” – Speakers: Brett M. Woodburn, Esquire (PBI Speaker) and Anne L. Anastasi, Title Officer with Old Republic National Title Insurance Company (National Speaker).
- August 28, 2015 (Friday) – Seminar (2 CLE Substantive) – “Litigating with Home Builders and Home Improvement Contractors” – Speakers: James S. Tupitza, Esquire and Brian C. LeGrow, Esquire.
- September 25, 2015 (Friday) – Seminar (2 Ethics Credits) – “Ethically Addressing Conflicts of Interest in Real Estate Matters” – Speakers: Gregory G. Gosfield, Esquire, Shelly A. Solomon, Esquire, Kerry Slade, Esquire and Sarah J. Tomlinson, Esquire.
- October 30, 2015 (Friday) – Seminar (1 CLE Substantive) – “Collecting Homeowners Associations and Condominiums Association Assessments and Other Hot Issues” – Speaker: Steven L. Sugarman, Esquire.
- November 20, 2015 (Friday) – Seminar (1 CLE Substantive) – “Annual Survey of Real Estate Law” – Speaker – Louis M. Kodumal, Esquire.
- December 18, 2015 (Friday) – Seminar (1 CLE Substantive) – “Annual Survey of Land Use and Zoning Law” – Speaker: Vincent B. Mancini, Esquire.
A $14.00 charge will be assessed for breakfast at the Delaware County Bar Association building. This will be catered by Mrs. Marty’s Deli and will be served between 8:15 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. Seminars will commence promptly at 9:00 a.m. A $14.00 charge will be assessed for all persons attending the breakfast seminars whether or not breakfast is ordered and whether or not CLE credits are requested. Delco Bar Members will be charged $30.00 for the initial CLE credit and $25.00 for each additional credit, if any. Non-members will be charged $35.00 for the first CLE credit and $30.00 for each additional credit, if any. All fees may be paid at the door.
You must contact Vincent B. Mancini, Esquire, Chairman at (610) 566-8064 or email his legal assistant, Debbie, at email@example.com to establish an accurate count for breakfast and seminar seating.